INTERNATIONAL PRESCHOOL PRIVATE MODEL
• Little Flower Academy is an age appropriate experimental learning center with an evolved program for preschool
children from the ages of 18 months to 6 years of age.
• The curriculum and syllabus are truly international in their design and delivery. Conducted by well experienced, trained loving staff with a ratio of one adult to 15 children.
• Child friendly bright, airy colourful garden setting. The environment is happy stimulating and nurturing.
• The program balances formal education while encouraging children to be creative and think outside the box
• This inspires and encourages confidence in a child while developing leadership skills, thus giving the childrena head start in the global competition awaiting them.
Reading and writing motor skills
Social and interpersonal skills
Public speaking, show and share presenting
Music, dance, dramatics, sand and water play, art and craft, yoga, gardening, computer visuals, games, drill and cultural programs.
Our teachers make certain preschool safety is a top priority in her classroom
When dropping their child off at school, every parent wants to leave knowing that their child is safe. It is every parent’s worse nightmare to get the dreaded phone call telling them their child was just hurt. We take extra measures to ensure each child remains safe and unharmed while at school.
Obviously, no child can go through every day completely unscathed. There will be times where they will trip and scrape their knee or bump into a table and get a bruise. These are all normal incidents.
Our teachers take several measures to prevent these injuries. Enforcing classroom rules,room arrangement and constant supervision are three very important ways to avoid injury.
Preschool Safety Rules and Routines
Every child benefits greatly from having classroom rules and routines. Not only does it teach them how to fit in to society, but rules and routines also keep the children safe. We have rules such as no hitting or hurting our friends, no running inside, etc. The key is to make sure these rules are enforced consistently.
Our staff facilitates individual and group development by ensuring that children pursue stimulating learning experiences and environments that foster physical growth, emotional well-being, social relationships, creativity, and intellectual development.
The daily activities are guided by highly qualified teachers, and the outcomes are regularly reported to parents through documentation and display of children’s work, anecdotes from the professional staff, journals and portfolios for each child, and formal and informal parent conferences.
The infants and toddlers receive concentrated nurturing and care combined with daily attention to individual and small group activities that focus on sensory, physical, emotional, social, and cognitive development. Your child is assigned to a primary teacher and team who will be the primary caregivers and teachers of your child during the first 18 months of your child’s life.
The result is consistency for each child, a foundation of basic trust, and a climate of encouragement.